Get me outta here!

Saturday 26 November 2016

Job Interview






Retno              : Good Morning.
Sharah             : Good Morning.
Retno              : Tell me about yourself! 
Sharah           : I am Sharah. My complete name is Sharah Eka Sofiyati. I am 20 years old. I    have just graduated from Gunadarma University majoring in Economic Faculty. I am a fast learner and also a team player.
Retno              : How do you know about this company? 
Sharah            : I know the company from the newspaper that informs marketing vacancy available in this company.
Retno              : What do you know about this company? 
Sharah            : Well, this company engaged in IT field that provides IT management solutions to help the customers manage and secure their business.
Retno              : Why do you want to work for this company? 
Sharah            : Based on the research I have done, this company is big and has very promising career. The marketing job will be perfect for me to grow and develop here.
Retno              : Why should we hire you? 
Sharah            : I am a hard worker and a fast learner. I also have some experiences about marketing in my previous job. Therefore, I will dedicate my skill and effort to this company.
Retno              : What is your greatest strength? 
Sharah             : My greatest strength is my self-confidence and positive thinking.
Retno              : What is your greatest weakness? 
Sharah          : I am too helpful. I am willing to help everyone and sometimes this brings me in trouble because I am late to finish my own tasks, but I have been trying to overcome it.
Retno            : How much salary do you expect? 
Sharah          : Well, I understand that positions similar to this one pay in the range of 2 million rupiah to 3 million rupiah. Something in that range would be acceptable to me as a starting salary.
Retno         : Well, this interview enough. We will share the result of this interview in one work. Thank you for coming here.
Sharah           : Thank you, Sir

0 comments:

Post a Comment